Buttonhole Smart Marks - Water Soluble
Water Soluble Tape
Will not Gum up Needle
Stabilizes While Stitching...Great on Knits
Easily visible on Dark, Light & Print Fabrics
Accurately Marks Buttonholes, Snaps & Eyelets
- Professional Buttonholes are made easy with Smart Marks.
- Choose Vertical or Horizontal (18- of each are included).
- Cut the appropriate length of Buttonhole Marks, remove paper backing and position tape at first buttonhole.
- Select the size of buttonhole comparing the actual button with the marking. You may need to use the next marking depending on thickness of button.
- Stitch directly through tape to the garment for all required buttonholes using the predetermined markings as a guide.
- Tear AWAY excess tape. Spray buttonhole or wash with water to remove any remaining tape.
- Congratulations! Your Buttonholes are Complete!